DIY NURSERY WARDROBE RENOVATION with FUSION MINERAL PAINT








Ok and here are some horrible quality before pictures because I apparently forgot to take decent ones before we dove into the project!  I was too busy doing Instagram stories of it all, so feel free to check those out here.



Here is a list of supplies you’ll need:
Trim pieces (we used 6)
Mitre Saw
Finishing Nail Gun
18 gage 1 inch Finishing Nails
Spray Paint Primer (all surface)
Fusion Mineral Paint
-we mixed the Lichen and the Bayberry colors and almost used the entire two 16.9 Oz sizes

As far as the process itself, Mark took it upon himself to do the precise measurements of the design I drew out.  
Then he cut all the pieces, and started nailing them on!
Once all of those were on, we painted (one coat was good with just a few areas needing extra touch ups), let it dry and put it all back together!

I found some old hardware I had from Target, and some Terazzo adhesive contact paper for the inside, and soon it was done!  I documented the whole process in my stories under “DIY WARDROBE”!

CHECK IT OUT!!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts