Built In Refresh with Enjoy the Wood!

 Well well well, look who got a little refresh!

  If you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I LOVE styling shelves and built ins!  It might just be my most favorite hobby ever!  So when I discovered these gorgeous, customizable wooden maps from Enjoy the Wood, I knew it was just what this spot needed.  Adding a natural element like this gorgeous wood map to white bookshelves or built-ins is such an easy way to bring an earthy feeling of warmth to an otherwise stark, clean space.





I bet it would look great on a wall too, and since its made of gorgeous natural wood, it would look great on any wall color!  I just love that Enjoy the Wood makes each piece BY HAND, and every item they create has a lifetime warranty!  I am so happy to support family owned brands like this one, and I just love having a piece made just for us, here in Spokane, all the way from the Ukraine!







Comments

Popular Posts