fun with instagram!


so, i'm pretty much bed ridden for awhile.  but i have been able to play around with instagram on lances iphone :)  for those of you who didn't know, i had surgery on wednesday for endometriosis.      welcome to turning 30!-haha...anyways, lance brought me that monkey and i promptly fell asleep with him.  can't decide what to name him...we were thinking either Cedric or Simon...both British names, i think because we thought of "Curious George" as soon as we went to name him.  anyone who wants to talk about endometriosis or laparoscopies is more than welcome to email me.  i had a lot of questions, and maybe i can be of help to you! :)  anyways, i'm very sore and tired but i wanted to give you a little something on this fine EARTH DAY!!!

enjoy the sun for me!!!



Comments

  1. "Get well soon, get well soon, we want you to get BETTER!" (You have to sing it...and you have to be Elaine from Seinfeld to do it just right, but I try...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your body heals nicely and quick. Love the name cedric :)
    hub just brought me an iphone over the weekend and I am LOVING instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram. It's my favorite app. Hope you get well soon. I turn 30 this year...

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts