can short girls wear mixi dresses?



apparently they can!  some of you already know i'm OBSESSED with nicole richie's style.  she recently launched her own line, winter kate (isn't that a great name?)  maybe someday i can afford her prices :( in the meantime, i'm just gonna drool over her bohemian style.  i can't wait to try out some long, flowy dresses this summer.  








here are a few affordable options from forever 21!












can't wait for that sun and vitamin d!  i neeeeeed it :)
hope you are all having a great week!






Comments

  1. I love strapless dresses... they make me feel so free (as long as a boob doesn't pop out!)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog & your style. While I was writing my own post on maxi dresses I stumbled upon the first picture that you have of Nicole Richie and I wanted to let you know that I gave you credit for this post on my blog. Keep up the good work; you're awesome ;)

    D'Andrea
    www.emilybananaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts