5.10.2011

can short girls wear mixi dresses?



apparently they can!  some of you already know i'm OBSESSED with nicole richie's style.  she recently launched her own line, winter kate (isn't that a great name?)  maybe someday i can afford her prices :( in the meantime, i'm just gonna drool over her bohemian style.  i can't wait to try out some long, flowy dresses this summer.  








here are a few affordable options from forever 21!












can't wait for that sun and vitamin d!  i neeeeeed it :)
hope you are all having a great week!






2 comments:

  1. I love strapless dresses... they make me feel so free (as long as a boob doesn't pop out!)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog & your style. While I was writing my own post on maxi dresses I stumbled upon the first picture that you have of Nicole Richie and I wanted to let you know that I gave you credit for this post on my blog. Keep up the good work; you're awesome ;)

    D'Andrea
    www.emilybananaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

bluepea | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012