no bother.

i am utterly frustrated by the fact that ever since my maxi dresses arrived in the mail, the weather has been cool and rainy, and so they sit there taunting me from my closet with breezy thoughts of warm days.  i wonder if it's supposed to be this way...like, maybe the weather knows i'm not tan enough to bare all this skin (so much, haha) so it is giving me time to get my fake tan on??? :) (lotion not beds).  no bother! i've decided to take matters into my own hands.  indoor photos are never as good, but i'll take what i can get. :)






that is one seriously messy bun.  i really want a new hairstyle...i used to have bangs, but now they are pretty much grown out...it took me over a year to get to be able to tuck them behind my ears...i thought my hair grew fast!!- i was wrong haha. i just want an actual style...any thoughts??

today i plan on drinking LOTS of coffee...like maybe 2 cups! and maybe going to the craft store, and definitely doing some sewing.  days off are my absolute favorite thing.  

last night was one the worst nights at work...check this out to see just one reason why!  i can be quite clumsy.

have a wonderful day everyone!!!
hope it's not raining in your part of the world. :)


Comments

  1. That is the prettiest dress I have ever seen! And your messy hair is adorable. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! My hair is always up in a messy bun. Sometimes I wear my bangs and sometimes I just pin them back. I'm in need of a hair re-vamp as well!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh! i've been looking everywhere for dresses like that! and i love you ;messy hair, you rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts