featured! + silly photos.

hey everyone! i was just featured on one my favorite fellow bloggers sites today!  mooreaseal has a great eye for design, so when she wanted one of my "peaks", i was increadibly flattered!  see? she makes her gorgeous own jewelry too!

check out the post here! she's amazing :) 


some other fun photos you might be interested in are...lots of shoes available on my etsy! (except the red pair just sold!) and more to come :)


and here's me with my friends kate and marianne, learning how to sew a pillow case!  isn't this fabric amazing?  it was made to encase little pillows :) kate knows how to do everything under the sun. sometimes i wish she was MY wife :) 



it was odd, we all three showed up wearing long skirts.  earlier in the week marianne and i were both wearing skorts!?!!  oh well :)

happy saturday!!!  
love you!

Comments

Popular Posts