one dress-3 looks.

sorry for the dramatic title.  i just wanted to make sure you knew exactly what this post was about :)  my sister gave me this dress a few months ago and i finally got around to hemming the bottom and making it wearable. i am seriously wishing i'd done it sooner because it is my new favorite dress.  anyways, i styled it 3 ways, all more or less appropriate for EARLY fall.

sooo, here is look #1:








-----look # 2:-----









-----look # 3:-----






{dress: vintage; boots: madden girl; flats: material girl; heels: vintage (soon in the shop!); cardigan: f21; black pullover: f21; scarf: bp}

anyways, thank you so much to my friend and photographer shaneolson for taking these photos and teaching me all about photography!

this was one of the most fun posts i've done. i think i'll do more of them!  love you guys!

♥g.

Comments

  1. Gianna!!! These pictures of you are amazing! You guys make a kick-ass photographer/model team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this dress! All your looks are so cute. And those photos are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the three ways in which you styled it! So thankful for autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts