fall = love.


some instagrams FINALLY!  and no, that doesn't mean i finally have an iphone, though i think i will very soon :)  probably just the iphone 4...that's good enough right? hmm.
anyways, in order:

-Simon my sock monkey after a rough night (???)
-smiles for lance
-typical Buga pose
-Maggie protecting my water 
-the sweetest couple ever
-Buga pretending to take a shower
-me super excited with my new crochet collar from ASOS
-lots of new Laura Mercier makeup for my new hire gratis :)




i also just got a dress i ordered from fancytreehouse so here are some fun fall fashion fotos 











{dress: fancytreehouse; boots: steve madden; socks: ASOS; sweater:  american eagle; bag: dooney & burke}

have a wonderful week! drink lots of pumpkin spice lattes!

love, g.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts