2011 remembered :)


WOW! this was so much fun, but kinda a lot of work! I've been meaning to do this since new years.  Anyways, there are lots of pictures and with each one a memory.  I'm so glad to have so many photos, as I am one extremely nostalgic girl.
Hope you have fun. 
Definitely gonna need a song to go with these.


























































Seriously, thank you all so much for continuing to support bluepea! and of course thank you to new readers!!
If you like the styles I wear, you might enjoy my shop!!

Happy 2012!!!
I hear it's the year of taking action :)

LOTS OF LOVE!
♥g.




Comments

  1. You are so gorgeous and I so dig your style! ahh so many great looks!! i had a lot of fun visiting your blog. I'll have to check out your shop! Enjoy your 2012! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should dub 2011 the year of shorts! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these especially that blue dress & orange skirt.
    As a new follower I can wait to see what you have instore for 2012
    Alex - lifeafter20

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts