I'm 5.

I mean, it's just too hard not to act like a child when there is a big, sturdy tree just BEGGING to be climbed!!  I feel like I was maybe channeling a little inner Huck Finn...?

It feels like Spring is officially here and I'm doing my very best to soak up every drop of it before the scorching sun takes over...which will be just fine with me too :)

I am super excited about the accessories in this post.  Hat, necklace and bag are all from one little vintage shop here in town.

Vintage makes me more happy than any brand new article of clothing in the world.  Except maybe my new Free People skirt..and maybe my JC's...but everything else!!














Thanks for stopping by! 
♥g.


Comments

  1. I would have done the same thing! haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts