everythings alright

Hi hi.  I've got so much time right now, because I'm basically bed ridden after a laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis; so I was looking through my photos and saw I had these I'd never posted!
 
I'm a little uneasy about posting these pictures because I ended up having to return the skirt.  I reallllly wanted to love it, but the fabric was just too weird and rumply and even after ironing it still wouldn't hold the right shape.  My husband said, "It's cute but is it supposed to be that bulky and frumpy around the waist?" - anyways, it went back but I'd taken these pictures one day after doing etsy shots because I hadn't worn my Jeffreys in so long, and this seemed a good time to dust them off and feel 25 again.

{sweater:h&m; skirt: ASTR; boots: Jeffrey Campbell; bag: vintage Coach; beanie: hand me down}


Comments

Popular Posts