bedroom tour.

Spring cleaning means light and bright and fresh :)  After I made the bed this morning, I decided snapping a few photos was just the right thing to do, to capture the morning light and the clean room before it's messed up again.  I've been eyeing some luxury bedding over at Parachute Home, and when I'm ready for new sheets, I plan on supporting them.  They're products are made in Italy and committed to comfort, affordability and quality.  Those just may be the 3 most important factors a retailer can have.  

As far as our bedroom goes, there are a few things I especially love.  First and foremost, the Juliet Balcony...this is the number one reason we chose this house.  The photos do not do justice, but since it's not quite warm out yet, I wasn't up for cleaning all the dust and needles off of it and taking decent photos...mornings just aren't my most energetic part of the day.  

I also really love the glass table with gold triangle legs.  Found that baby on craigslist for like $40?!!?!?  A guy had made it and didn't want it.  Crazy.  I also can't get enough of the little side tables.  The tapered legs and the dark wood add the right depth and texture to contrast against all of the white.  
Anyways, lets let the tour commence!!




Comments

Popular Posts