Top Design Trends 2017 - PART 1

I'm super excited about this post, mostly because for now,  it is as close as I can get to having my dream home.  You gotta start with a vision, right?
I've noticed certain trends have really come forward this last year or so, and while some facets of them may have been around for awhile off and on, the current mix of these trends combined makes 2017 a VERY good year in interior design, in my opinion. 
So in no particular order, here are my, Gianna Caputo's, non-expert and totally biased opinions on what's trending right now.

HORIZONTAL SLATTED FENCING:

POPS OF GREEN and SOFT PINK:

KILIM & MUDCLOTH PILLOWS:

BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTER TOPS:

GALLEY KITCHENS:

SO much fun design I can hardly take it!!!
However in the interest of sleep and it being 11:23 pm, I will have to conclude "Part 1" and get into bed.  I've been watching Friends reruns on netflix to try to fall asleep to.  I never used to like that show when it was actually on...but now it's like, just enough of a silly sitcom for me to zone out to.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and return for Part 2, and maybe even 3!!!
You'll definitely notice some common themes.





Comments

Popular Posts