How To Incorporate Art THROUGHOUT Your Home with MINTED

Decorating with art can be a challenge, both in deciding what pieces to purchase, and then again, figuring out exactly where to hang them and how to arrange them!
Even if you have it all mapped out and measured ahead of time, it can still be a bit tricky having it all come together just right.             
 I wanted to update a few spaces, so below you'll see new art in the family room, the dining room, the sunroom, and Owens bedroom!
First up, the family room featuring this print of Saint Josephs Lake!!



I worked with Minted on this project and was beyond pleased with both their EXTREMELY user friendly website, and their customer service!
PLUS they gave me a discount code to share with you all!   
Here it is:
INDIEBOHONESTFRAMES (20% off Framed Art + Free Shipping)


Next is the sunroom where I stacked the Riley print and the Rise Print, which I love together!



I LOVE landscape art, especially abstract, neutral renderings.  I decided to go with a mix of black and gold frames, to keep the flow through our home cohesive.  I love black for a little contrast but also the gold to tie in with the vintage styles I already have and love so much. 

In the dining room I have this large Through The Woods print and love the way it fills the space with warm, woodsy tones, balancing out the cool marble of the table and the crisp white walls.
  




        Lastly, in Owen's room I love the way this Winter Awaits print just adds a bit of an earthy vibe to his space that is more age appropriate to his ever changing big boy room! Soon he'll have a big boy bed, and all the big kid updates, but until then, I'm starting with his art LOL.



Comments

Popular Posts